For this project we were tasked with watching a series of tutorials about creating a Roll a Ball type game, and to follow them and create our own. I found the tutorials very easy to follow, and the game was relatively easy to put together. The only problems I had were when I was copying the code from the tutorial and I accidentally left a couple things out so I had to go back and forth from the tutorial to my own code to see where I went wrong, and when I couldn’t get my ball to move faster so I asked Bryce (who sits next to me) how to change the speed of the ball. The game was very fun to make, and I definitely learned a couple basic things that I didn’t know before.
Click here for the link to the tutorials.